Daily log 7/16/2017

Today I decided to stay for one more week in Williamsburg. Pete doesn’t currently have a candidate to replace me/become his apprentice, so I offered to stay and help this Saturday to buy him some more time. One more week of saving up and I’ll only be more set to depart!

It’ll be nice to get on the road and know I won’t have to stop for work until a few months have passed. Having this buffer will be convenient for the trial that West Virginia’s mountains will surely provide.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s